• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Resignation

mikeW

International Vice-Captain
I've been thinking about this for a few weeks now but i've only just now come to the decision that i won't be able to be committed enough to play on next season due to my last year of school and alot more going on in my life. This game has been a great enjoyment for me and it is pretty sad to let go of it but its just no longer practible for me to continue on as Northerns manager when i know there are lots of potential managers who are keen and have more time to put into it. I'd like to thank Blewy and Simon for running such a terrific game. It was one of the main reasons i signed up for this forum in the first place. Which i must thank them for as i quite enjoy these boards. I look forward to this concept continue to run moothly under Thomas im sure he'll do a great job. Thanks for the great experience and all the best in the future.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Damn Mike. Good luck with your final year of school mate :) Thanks for being a great manager of Northerns..

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Good luck with things mate, you were a great 1st XI manager when I was working with you for Northerns.