• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Records

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
Yer, im not trying to be picky or make sure that i'm in front in the records, because im sure either Butler or another batsman could have more runs.

Just saying i wouldnt be close to 100% sure on any of these records. Great job by Jaso to put them together, but having quick look over and some seem odd (but they could be right, dont get me wrong there).

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
I can't seem to find FC stats for season 8, but just added up his tally for Black from seasons 7, 9 and 10 and he only has 2127, and missed a lot of games due to touring with the test side, so unless he make close to 2000 runs in season 8 I think he's short of the mark.

EDIT: In reference to Kears.

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
I can't seem to find FC stats for season 8, but just added up his tally for Black from seasons 7, 9 and 10 and he only has 2127, and missed a lot of games due to touring with the test side, so unless he make close to 2000 runs in season 8 I think he's short of the mark.

EDIT: In reference to Kears.
Not having a dig at you hear Smithy, but if thats right (and im trying to add up now and ure right im on 2127 from Season 7, 9 ,10 and 11) then my career tally of 7320 (570 this year, no more than about 600 last year at Red, and 848 at Test level, say maybe 500 in England.. then taht leaves 4800 approimatly.... jeez there must of been a lot of tour matches etc that counted towards FC.

Will keep searcing for season 8 to find what Black tally is.

Loony BoB

International Captain
I would guess at these being Dev League records rather than club records - so tour games wouldn't come into it.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
7-38 David Kennett CW Red vs Eng 'A' MCG

9-32 Daniel Muhaffy CW Blue vs CW Green Cairns
214 S.J. Fitzsimmons Blue vs Green PDV Dome

That's the rest of those records, Jaso.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Just went through and worked out my Dev League-only stats (not including FC tour matches, but I don't remember playing any and if I did I didn't do much in them)

Getting close to a few records, namely runs in a season, tons in a season and catches in a season (and overall).

Dizzy #4

International 12th Man
Updates will be provided shorty after The close of Season 12.

And if someone can help with List A stats, that would be much apprechiated!