• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Read Anounced as NSW 2nd XI Manager

readie

State Regular
Ben Read aka. Chopper6 has today been confirmed as NSW's 2nd XI Manager for the forthcoming Season." I'll be looking forward to a great season with NSW. The Team possess some quality young players who I will be keen to develop and improve over the coming Season.

Read commented about great Team Spirit within the squad and the exceptional support staff at the club, who he will be keen to work with." I'm sure the boys will be competitive this year and challenge for the title."

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Congratulations on the appointment, I'm sure you'll do a good job mate.