• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

RE: Proposal Success

Mr. P

International Vice-Captain
RE: Proposal Success

Well the only thread seemed to work out well...so now this...

We need a new name for our simulation...any ideas?

Just so you guys know...this is the sort of thing that will be happening...

Phase 1: New name of simulation confirmed, ask to have the Oceania Cup deleted, new forum made.

Phase 2: CW gives permission for above to happen. (hopefully)

Phase 3: Primary board selected. Most likely to be me, age, 1-3 others...

Phase 4: Collaboration and confirmation of ideas, structure of new simulation...

Phase 5: Make sure we have everything done, ready to go...

Phase 6: Group managers together and begin...

But first we need a name... :happy:

Mr. P

Also, should the new sim be a PBeM? Or should we just post results on the forum...

I say the latter...I would be able to write reports on the matches when I posted the results...

Mr. P

I reckon we should call it "---- ---- Manager" because going by what we've been thinking of, the manager will have a lot more responsibilities...just can't think what the other words should be?

Maybe Oceania Cricket Manager? I prefer it to the Oceania Cup...

Mr. P

My guess is Cricket Club Manager is already in use by someone else, also it is very broad, remember we are only Oceania teams...