• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Rank the following Turbinators

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
steds said:
Hardly. Where you would have ranked me has no relevance to where I rank you.
As you wish, but thanks again for ranking me higher than what I would've ranked you. Shows real courage.:happy:

steds

Hall of Fame Member
Don't push me, dawg. I've got a webpage full of yo' momma jokes and I'm not afraid to use them.

R_D

International Debutant
steds said:
In order of coolness

Panesar
Bedi
Harbhajan
Sidhu
Turbinator
surely Sidhu rates above harbhjan and Bedi in coolness.
He ones made a comment about how " Stats are like miniskirts, they show little but what they hide is out of this world "... hmm not sure if thats the exact quote but somthing along those lines.
Plus he's got a bigger turban than Pansear so he automatically ranks as # 1 in coolness :cool: