• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ramiz Raja vs Sanjay Manjrekar

Better at holding the mic?

• Total voters

HouHsiaoHsien

International 12th Man
All of them are equally stupid, but Sanju Manju takes the crown for being the most irritating. The other two can make laugh while being stupid(I remember DK’s comments comparing bats and wives is so idiotic)

subshakerz

International Coach
All of them are equally stupid, but Sanju Manju takes the crown for being the most irritating. The other two can make laugh while being stupid(I remember DK’s comments comparing bats and wives is so idiotic)
DK's style of speech is so cloying and irrelevant. I have rarely seen Manju give a howler of an opinion.

HouHsiaoHsien

International 12th Man
DK's style of speech is so cloying and irrelevant. I have rarely seen Manju give a howler of an opinion.
Not a howler, but he made an issue of the Aussie women cricketers not appreciating the Indian women team’s captains knock, when it was the wrong time and factually wrong as well

Arachnodouche

International Captain
Can't imagine anyone weaned on classic commentary tolerating much less liking any of these idiots. Hell I'll take Narottam Puri and Charu Sharma over them. Manjrekar makes me want to rinse my ears out with Lysol. DK needs to realize the difference between ominous and auspicious. Ramiz is just a big-haired dork.

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
So far in this thread, I have reasons to believe that Athar Ali Khan is a much better commentator (and fashionista) than DK and the others mentioned.