• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Radio Interviews on Weds

jf2001

Cricket Web Staff Member
Those fans that can tune into BBC Radio Bristol or BBC Somerset Sound then I will be on the Bristol station at 11am on Weds spreading the word about this fabulous website. Then I will hot leg it down to Taunton for the afternoon for 2.30pm to do a slot on Somerset Sound.

Feel free to listen in and have a laugh at my expense!

John F - Editor - www.somersettalk.co.uk

Rich2001

International Captain
Rik said:
Shame I don't get it up here :(

Try and record a bit of it :D

Could you not go onto the BBC website, pick the chosen area of the country and listen live on the net?

I'll check for you now :)

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
Rich2001 said:
Could you not go onto the BBC website, pick the chosen area of the country and listen live on the net?

I'll check for you now :)
I might...but then I might not...

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
Hmmm it appears I can! I'll try and listen in to you then! Good luck!

jf2001

Cricket Web Staff Member
Interviews Times

Apologies to those who listened out as both interviews weren't aired live. They were recorded however and everything went very well and here are the times to listen out for:

BBC Radio Bristol 1-2pm Sports Bulletin Saturday
BBC Somerset Sound 3-4pm Thurs Adam Thomas Show

I will endeavour to get recordings and try and put them on the site as an advert.

cheers one and all

John