• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Racism posts

aussie tragic

International Captain
I don't know what is going on but the forum over the last couple of days has been flooded with posts about racism (started by mention of Samuels twitter against Stokes which then dragged in Warne).

I know the mods tried to shut it down in the 'posts that don't need a thread' but it still continued and then spread to the Border-Gavaskar thread. Why not create a 'cricket chat sin bin' thread and just move all of those posts to there so we don't have to see it?

Anyway, nothing worse on a forum than to check in on a popular cricket thread only to see 5 pages discussing racism and back and forward abuse between forum members as they try to defend/make their case, which became quite ugly.

Just my 2 cents and didn't know where else to post this as there is no general comments thread.

Last edited: