• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Question on ban announcements

Qlder

State Vice-Captain
We have a near zero tolerance policy for bringing the India-Pakistan feud into cricket discussions here. I don't think I'm putting too many words in peoples' mouths when I say that amongst our subcontinental posters it's one of the best things about this website because it prevents cricket discussions being derailed by geopolitical, nationalist bull****.
So what happened to now allow the current Elephant in the room thread?

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
So what happened with the current Elephant in the room thread?

Its being Max D- ebated maybe, in the mod forum?

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!

The real mods haven’t seen it yet probably

Spark

Global Moderator

I have many better things to do on a Saturday afternoon than babysit cricket chat all day.

Socerer 01

International Captain
he should have been banned for the troll cricket opinion that Lyon was Australia’s 1st spinner in odis and Agar 2nd when neither of them even played in the odis against Pakistan when Zampa took 4 wickets in 1 match

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
he should have been banned for the troll cricket opinion that Lyon was Australia’s 1st spinner in odis and Agar 2nd when neither of them even played in the odis against Pakistan when Zampa took 4 wickets in 1 match
He seemed to be just wrong on that when called out. He admitted it. The hilarious thing there was that he still expected us to take his opinion on Agar seriously after all that.

To make it worse he had the unchallenged opinion that Moeen > Rashid as a one day bowler. This would have been argued against in any other environment other than the one he was say far stupider things. It was nothing at the time though.

Spark

Global Moderator
I think @nightprowler10 was the one that did it but his schtick had long lost its charm and had started to get very creepy in some instances.

Same goes for slippy just now, that one was me and came after some unambiguously spamming posting (just randomly throwing in crap Messi compilations around the place)