• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Puma Iridium 4000 GT Cricket Bat

mat

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Review are hard to come by on the internet as different people suit different bats. It is recomended that u get into a sport store and try the bat for yourself, to see if it suits your needs (weight, feel, etc.)

This is the best review i could find for you whilst browsing the said site.

Puma - Iridium 4000 Cricket Bat | Compare Prices

mat

slowfinger

International Debutant
At the moment, that is my favourite bat. It has a lovely low spine and huge edges with a big sweetspot and its really light. I would recomend

kevinpietersen

School Boy/Girl Captain
:laugh:I heard that puma bats were rubbish because not like other bats puma don't just concentrate on cricket they do other sports aswell. It wasn't unitll I tryed it out with an incredi-ball it felt so good. I only had about 3 shots with it. Please can you lot tell me what it is like with a hard cricket ball as i am considering to buy it.
Thanks

slowfinger

International Debutant
Your not the only one mate :laugh:

I want to buy it I've seen EVO, THE VENDETTA and the Ballistic but I saw this other dude bat with it and he wasnt playing too badly with it =D

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
I had a go with an Iridium in the nets at school this year. Admittedly it was only a size 4 and belonged to a ten year old, but in the departments that count - middle, pick-up and weight balance - it was very much present and correct. Not quite as nice as a Salix Daemon, mind...

slowfinger

International Debutant
I had a go with an Iridium in the nets at school this year. Admittedly it was only a size 4 and belonged to a ten year old, but in the departments that count - middle, pick-up and weight balance - it was very much present and correct. Not quite as nice as a Salix Daemon, mind...
Salix Daemon :laugh::laugh::laugh::ph34r:

Salix daemons pickup is AWFUL and is s bad I would not play with one ever.