• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Popularity!!!!

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
I am pleased to say that the Popularity of the WCC is getting bigger by the day...

We currently have 24 managers, and add to that a record 7 people on the Waiting List...
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Mate so long as everyone keeps meeting the deadlines and we have enough interest this will keep goin...

And eyes the 24 is all teams, so that would include the board members...
:D:D:D:D:D

Graham

3rd Umpire
Of course, we're also very thankful for the work put in by others also (Rich and Lord with the website plus others who do their bit to help).8D

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Yeah there are alot of people who have helped, even some managers who have done research and other little duties when needed....

Its what makes it so much more enjoyable as everyone is willing to do their bit...
:D:D:D:D:D

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
Yup my enthusiasm for this game is still there and 100% support for it , ill be there right till the very end , or will try and avoid the end :D let Wcc have no end !

Eyes_Only

International Debutant
Originally posted by lord_of_darkness
Yup my enthusiasm for this game is still there and 100% support for it , ill be there right till the very end , or will try and avoid the end :D let Wcc have no end !
To that I say AMEN!! :frog: