• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

poll

how would you rate irelands world cup preformance?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Matt79

Global Moderator
I think its only if he actually plays for England, then he'll have to wait another 4 years before he can play for Ireland...

Spitfires_Fan

State Vice-Captain
but hes irish...... he doesnt have to go surely?
No but every player wanting to qualify for another nation has to go through a time period of qualification, which they themselves decide to enter into. I was reading about O'Brien's qualification somewhere online, I'll see if I can find it and post it up here for you to look at.

1-9-7-7

International Regular
I think its only if he actually plays for England, then he'll have to wait another 4 years before he can play for Ireland...
Well **** it it's a stupid idea if he goes to England, for what, a few one day games against Bermuda opening?

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Not to mention the poll titled "poll" and the replies titled "reply"... :confused:

And that's before we even look at some of the post-content, which is even more strange...

1-9-7-7

International Regular
Not to mention the poll titled "poll" and the replies titled "reply"... :confused:

And that's before we even look at some of the post-content, which is even more strange...
Me and Headhunter started this in computer studies.
Don't mind the **** he comes up with though, he's never been on any forums and doesn't have the internet yet at home.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Yeah they went alright for a team in their first WC. FYI though, headhunter, you don't have to worry about putting a title for all your posts. And welcome to the forums, certainly the first Irish member that I know of (along with your mate) on CW :)
Ethan (DCC_Legend) will have you for that.