• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Panoti tag is becoming real !

ParwazHaiJunoon

First Class Debutant
Virat praises Aiden Markram on 30-03-2018

Markram scored only 1009 @ 24.60 in 23 Tests since then.

Virat praises Babar just before start of Asia Cup 2022

& then this happened.
Bobby can't seem to buy a run in this tourney.
Babar having a horror tournament on easy batting wickets

Arachnodouche

International Captain
My friend has compiled a list of famous celebrities with Kaal Sarpa Dosh (Time Snake Curse). Turns out everyone from Kurt Cobain to Hansie Cronje to Govinda had/have a fault in their stars. He says Kohli has to get a graha shanti (Planet Pacifying Ritual) done asap to avoid inflicting more collateral damage on everyone he comes in contact with.

MotorProtein

Cricket Spectator
My friend has compiled a list of famous celebrities with Kaal Sarpa Dosh (Time Snake Curse). Turns out everyone from Kurt Cobain to Hansie Cronje to Govinda had/have a fault in their stars. He says Kohli has to get a graha shanti (Planet Pacifying Ritual) done asap to avoid inflicting more collateral damage on everyone he comes in contact with.
Lmfao I've revisited this post over and over again. I never thought I'd see anyone mention Kaal Sarpa Dosha here xD, the translation makes it even more hilarious.