• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Pakistan vs India

Who will win the ODI series?

• Pakistan

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • India

Votes: 9 69.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hnj81

Cricket Spectator
Things are getting started... This will be the biggest series in the World Cricket after 12 years approx...????

Attachments

hnj81

Cricket Spectator
Waqar Younis??

Is he still capable to take on India in the ODI and Test series........

------------------>>>>>>>>>>>

Renew your passion download the wallpapers for India and Pakistan series 2004 from www.hnj81.com

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Lol I've answered this many times and ironically I've changed my mind a few times. I pick India this time.

Prof_Lupin

Cricket Spectator
I pick india b/c (not just b/c I'm Indian) but becuase all the players have been playing well recently. you might say that tendulkar has not but his 240, 80 something, 60 something, still is GOOD. And he is the most exp in both squads.