• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Outage 10-06-2023

James

Cricket Web Owner
Apologies for the down-time over the past 3 hours everyone.

For those of you technically minded, our host advised it was due to " total I/O lockup on the shared storage cluster that runs our GA cloud "

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Apologies for the down-time over the past 3 hours everyone.

For those of you technically minded, our host advised it was due to " total I/O lockup on the shared storage cluster that runs our GA cloud "
I am not all that technically minded but does it mean some kind of an attack on the server over there?

James

Cricket Web Owner
Sorry all, the provider is continuing to have stability issues with their infrastructure.

James

Cricket Web Owner
From the provider:

Apologies, *most* customers should be back online, we hit the same kernel bug as yesterday but in a limited fashion (3~) compute nodes that were not previously impacted.

2 of the 3 had to be hard cycled, the third we're evacuating all containers off. Our staff are working through any tickets right now double checking all servers.

James

Cricket Web Owner
As things have stabilised with the hosting provider over the past week, is anyone having any performance issues or know of anyone having access issues with the site?