• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Online Cricket League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Retox

State Vice-Captain
I own a message board and am thinking of starting a Online Cricket League.
www.ldforums.com So far 5 people have "signed up" including my self I would hope 4-5 more people would sign up. It would be alot like World Club Cricket but other rules and other features and so on.

http://www.ldforums.com/index.php?showtopic=2856&st=0&#entry35586

Is the link to the thread seeing if people are intrested. If you don't want to sign up thats fine just let me know here if you are intrested or not.

Retox

State Vice-Captain
I wan't to know if anyone from this forum wanted to sign up for this Online Cricket League (name not yet known) If this is not the correct forum can some in power move this.

James

Cricket Web Owner
Threads advertising other websites is strictly not allowed. Read the forum rules!

Thread closed and url added to the bad word filter.

Status
Not open for further replies.