• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

One Day Round 14 Results & Match Reports

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The final ever round of WCC! Thanks again to everyone that has been involved over the past 7 and a half years, this is the end of an era of sorts on Cricketweb. Also thanks to all you managers who stuck around even after the decision to end the game was made.

Division 1:

Attachments

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
What a way to finish it!

Thanks Simon for all your dedication and hard work. :) WCC has been great and I am sad to see it go.

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Damn thats a pasting and a half to finish off...

A Sad day for sure but it will always be remembered as a massive part of this site im sure...

DCC_legend

International Regular
Pretty happy with that result. Guptill again showing his OD class with a decent 69 ( :naughty: ) at the top of the order. Bowlers kept it tight too, during the North Zone Innings.

SirBloody Idiot

Cricketer Of The Year
Disappointing way to end things off, but thanks a bunch Simon. Two indifferent seasons from SZI, but have enjoyed being a part of it.