• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Zimbabwe in Bangladesh- T20s

Aritro

International Regular
Zimbabwe should be investigated for match fixing, they are much better than this terrible performance
The fielding has been dreadful. They could have put us under real pressure if they'd taken a number of catches that really shouldn't be squandered at this level.

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
This game is pretty much what you expect from Zimbabwe when raza doesn't go full Hayley Matthews isn't it?

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member
Zimbabwe should be investigated for match fixing, they are much better than this terrible performance
They just had a bad day. First match in the series, hot weather, toss loss and really bad luck through out the match. Not helped by the debutant keeper who can't catch anything.

reyrey

U19 12th Man
The manlets are a pretty good bowling side in this format, but maybe lacking a wrist spinner.

Where is Nasum Ahmed? Best BD spinner for me in this format.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
4-0-14-3 are pretty decent figures when everyone else has gone for more than 30.

Aritro

International Regular
I'm all for Zimbabwe winning one but ideally after we've already got it wrapped up

Molehill

International Captain
That's got to be some kind of record today I'd have thought by Bangladesh. I'm wondering if there's ever been a T20 innings before featuring a century opening stand and a team bowled out before the end of the 20th over.