• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Women's Cricket discussion thread

ataraxia

International Coach
Super Smash starting today. ND have two overseas players in: the pom Phoebe Graham and Amanda-Jade Wellington! If tuning in, remember to switch your sound off. Beware of Scotty.

ataraxia

International Coach
That's a very good catch. Especially with Scotty Stevenson screaming into your ear – I definitely thought he would make Newton drop it lol

tony p

First Class Debutant
Amelia Kerr made a winning start to her captaincy career with the Wellington Blaze today. She's always looked like a potential White Ferns captain in the making, and that might not be too far away now.
This tournament is on in Australia which is good to see.
However living in Perth, that match was already over when I tuned in around 9.30am this morning.

Flem274*

123/5
Amelia Kerr made a winning start to her captaincy career with the Wellington Blaze today. She's always looked like a potential White Ferns captain in the making, and that might not be too far away now.
Not sure I want her as NZ skipper. She's the best NZ player of her generation by a long way and I'm unsure how we're going to replace our older players. We're going to need every run and wicket in her, and adding the role of captaining what might be a slightly bad White Ferns side might be a bridge too far.

I guess what gives me hope is international women superstars can emerge overnight due to the chance to play domestic cricket while still at high school, so hopefully we have a couple of 13 year olds we know nothing of that have been identified and will be White Ferns at 16-17 which is not completely uncommon in the womens game.

G. S. Kohli

International Vice-Captain
U19 womens WC under way

Yesterday india women u19 beat SA women u19
Ind women chased 170 odd in 16 overs

SAu 19 opener hits 56 in first 4 overs

Thread is women cricket

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
28th january 2004
She is 18 only
Shefali Verma

Richa Ghosh ji
19 years old

People are jealous nothing else.
Sorry if my comment came across the wrong way, I have nothing wrong with them playing. Just amazing to see a pair of young players with so much experience.