• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** West Indies in Australia 2012/13

ajdude

International Coach
i hate when they make a big deal about debuts like haze's where they've already debuted in a "higher" form, like nobody will make a big deal about tino best's or james faulkner's debuts tonight

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
i hate when they make a big deal about debuts like haze's where they've already debuted in a "higher" form, like nobody will make a big deal about tino best's or james faulkner's debuts tonight
i feel for Rad Haddin. never nice to drop a catch on debut

also NCN has ruined the game

ajdude

International Coach
oh god i just realised "coota-niyul is a great athlete" will be on the channel 9 checklist of future summers

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
seems like c9 are using Faulker's ODI stats as his T20I stats. he's on debut dumbarses

ajdude

International Coach
Need the Wild Thing Shaun Tait.
i was watching a video of him in that t20i v pakistan where he was hitting 160+km/h, it was unbearable with brayshaw/slater/healy iirc commentating and bad haddin miced up

Last edited:

ajdude

International Coach
actually i just caught the end of that $5 thing from kfc ad, what was it? seems like good value tbh