• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Under 19s Tour of Africa

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
I would like to make myself unavailable for the upcoming Youth One Day Internationals against South Africa.

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Personally I'm gutted that I didn't make the squad but I wish everyone well, hope you give those Saffies a right good hiding.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Warwick, Roberts and Subacka left out at the request of the SA board I hear. It would do the young proteas more harm than good to be torn apart by the leading U19 players in the world.

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
Congrats to all the guys who have been selected..

Anyway myself dissapointed, as i haven't made the squad :(

Dravid

International Captain
Guys don't get upset, as there will be another squad for the test series. Just do your best in the FC matches and you can make that squad if you didn't make the ODI squad.

ash chaulk

International Captain
superkingdave said:
Warwick, Roberts and Subacka left out at the request of the SA board I hear. It would do the young proteas more harm than good to be torn apart by the leading U19 players in the world.
definetly suprising that there is no Subacka

crickhowell

U19 Vice-Captain
Dude, are you just taking the ****?

Congratulations guys, dissapointed to miss out but hardly surprising.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Four Webbers make their debut

T Mamesh (c)
S Jasotharan
MJ Pitt
NG Scott
SJ Burke (wk)
N Dravid
NE Hancock (vc)
CR Dwyer
AA Cameron
PG Gundry
KJ Goughy

12th: JH Rodgie
13th: CD McKern

The CW Under 19 Selectors have handed four players their Under 19 Debut for the 1st YODI against South Africa. Dravid, Hancock, Dwyer and Goughy all make the Under 19 International debuts for CW.

PS: Thamba will send in tha tactics in 10 to 20 minutes.