• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Tennis Thread

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
does the captain really have much of a role in davis cup?
Haha I wasn't saying Courier had a role. I just reckon he looks awesome sitting on the sidelines showing very little emotion in a suit, whilst the Swiss captain, Severin Lüthi, is in a tracksuit and trying to fire up his team.

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
Haha I wasn't saying Courier had a role. I just reckon he looks awesome sitting on the sidelines showing very little emotion in a suit, whilst the Swiss captain, Severin Lüthi, is in a tracksuit and trying to fire up his team.
ok got it...:)

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
I do think the USA can go all the way to the final and maybe even win.

They may struggle to beat a Serbia with Novak or Spain with Rafa, but its not impossible.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Delpooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Was paying 2.25 tonight pre-match vs. Berdickwad, but I didn't get on. Dang.

Anyway won the first set and all over the Czech right now.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Stayed up and watched him beat JMDP. He played sooooooooooooo much better than he did vs. Niemenen and Davydenko.

ohtani's jacket

State Vice-Captain
Even there he's the only one who's beaten Novak in recent times. Really, that's like asking for Federer to be the number one player in the world again. If he wins another Grand Slam without playing Nadal or Djokovic it will be just as satisfying.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
ATP Marseille (indoor hard): Albano Olivetti (ranked 388 and sharing his surname with a typewriter company) defeated Mardy Fish 63 36 63.

Nothing as funny as American careers going haywire

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
My message to Clapo when he asked me to join the Aus Open tipping comp.

16-01-2012 01:24 PM - permalink NUFAN
Hey mate, I'm going on holidays in a few days, so I'll give it a miss this time. Djokovic and Azarenka to win.
:cool::cool:

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Erakovic through to her first WTA tournament final! Really strong week for her in Memphis. Hope she can take the title tomorrow.

TumTum

Banned
This is Raonic's favourite part of year, still good to see him going strongly.

Tomic really needs to get some wins before clay season.

And how good is Barty, killing everyone in Aussie challengers! Only 15 too.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Melzer beating Isner and later Raonic on his way to the Memphis title no mean feat.

Same with JMDP beating Tsonga in France :cool: