• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Super Series

Eclipse

International Debutant
Watson has been VERY impressive as well..

finaly given a chance to bat for an extend time and he has looked very comftable scoring at a good rate not having to slog or do anything other than play good cricket shots..

Slow Love™

International Captain
No love lost between Murali and Hair when that LBW was turned down, was there?

Looks like a good 50 coming up for Watson, here. Hussey hasn't missed a bit lately and has looked the part.

Slow Love™

International Captain
It was indeed very tight - I couldn't see any part of the foot behind the line when he delivered it, myself.

But a very big call when it's that close.

James90

Cricketer Of The Year
Now that's just stupid. You can't go to the third umpire for no-balls. If the 3rd umpire's commenting on it in the field umpires ear at the time it can work (as shown in the Champions Trophy). However going back on it after a wicket's been taken's just ridiculous.

The LBW referrals could possibly work in moderation however

Slow Love™

International Captain
How have the referrals been today? I missed most of the first part of the innings. I saw one off Martyn for a caught decision (off the forearm) that went pretty well, and I heard the commentators mention one they thought that went well from Hair on an earlier LBW (I don't know whether it was given out or not).

James90

Cricketer Of The Year
This game's starting to really annoy me! The referrals have been frustrating and the roof! AAGH!