• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Official Sri Lanka in Netherlands thread

James

Cricket Web Owner
Reekers? Is that the same Reekers that used to play for Canterbury in New Zealand?

Steulen

International Regular
Rocket start from SL, 92/2 after 12. Jayawardene gone, c Stelling b Ten Doeschate for 34. Jayasuriya on fire, 46no.

James

Cricket Web Owner
Oh ok, that's a surprise. I'd always wondered what happened to him. He was a handy domestic player. Is he considered one of the better Holland players?

Steulen

International Regular
James said:
Oh ok, that's a surprise. I'd always wondered what happened to him. He was a handy domestic player. Is he considered one of the better Holland players?
I believe he is the preferred opening bowler together with Edgar Schiferli. Not a Dutch cricketing superstar ( :) ) but a secure spot in the XI.

Steulen

International Regular
Meanwhile, as I inch closer to 1,000 posts within 2 years, Sri Lanka take the opposite approach. 165/2 after 17. A humiliating 500 total is on the cards, together with a Jayasuriya 200, unless he is stopped soon.

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
Jayasuriya trying hard to become the first batsman to 200 in ODIs . And you are absolutely correct 500 looks a possiblity at 3/264 after 31 overs.

Meaningless records, IMO .

jerad

Cricket Spectator
hi, guys.
is there anyway i can watch this match on TV?
who is (TV) sponsoring this match?
thanks

chekmeout

U19 Debutant
Its really not so much of the Dutch fault.. And Xuhaib, SL would have probably crossed this target against England too had they been batting 1st in the last game..

Dutch off to a fairly good start too.. 50 in 6 overs.. Would it be too much to expect another Aus-SA game? :P

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
SA's record broken? Disappointing.

LOL @ Mick Lewis' record still standing though :D

Steulen

International Regular
The Dutch are not doing too badly themselves at bat. 172/5 off 27.3 ovs. That's good scoring. hopefully they'll get something in the 300's