• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Sri Lanka in India 2017

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah, this deck's been unplayable today.

This is captivating stuff.

Daemon

lmao the dumb eden gardens crowd was cheering because hawkeye showed it hitting the stumps. clearly don't know about the impact rule.

vcs

Maybe they should do away with this rule that the dressing room cannot help with reviews. Ultimately what matters is that the correct decision is made.

Daemon

Maybe they should do away with this rule that the dressing room cannot help with reviews. Ultimately what matters is that the correct decision is made.
Yep, that was the main takeaway from me during the whole Smith saga (other than the fact that Australians love to cheat)

The idea is that support staff shouldn't be part of such processes so that both teams are on equal footing or whatever makes little sense to me, because they already are a huge part of the game.

vcs

What kind of lead can India afford to give away? Approaching 50 now. Already a very tricky lead here.

Daemon

I think we can muster up 250-300, and bowl SL out for 200, so beyond 50 won't look good at all.

morgieb

Fatteh is probably the most glorious batsman to watch. So so wrong in how he plays yet so so right.