• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Sri Lanka in Australia 2012/2013

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
typical of clarke & hughes tbh. can't bat 'cause there's a broken sightscreen. fkg girls.

Flem274*

123/5
I hope M Clock makes a score at four. Australia will benefit from having their best batsman in the top four during India and the Ashes.

Spark

Global Moderator
Ridiculous delay. The way Mexican waves Peter out after about the ladies stand pretty funny. As is the resulting boo from the o'reilly stand

Briony

International Debutant
I hope M Clock makes a score at four. Australia will benefit from having their best batsman in the top four during India and the Ashes.
Will never get a better chance to improve on his poor record at #4 than here.

The Ashes will be a test for him because his away stats are a lot further south than his home ones.

ajdude

International Coach
seriously do you nsw ****s get that horrible masters home improvement ad? I want to neck myself everytime it comes on