• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* South African tour of England and Ireland 2022

mackembhoy

International Debutant
Don't like that the lions have dropped 17 year old Rehan Ahmed after taking 3 big scalps even if he went at 9s.

Can't say I saw the game but you back that up rather than dropping, albeit I think he was 12th man as the game wasn't a proper list A.

Nicky

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Stokes is going to retire after this ODI match against South Africa. How do you think England are going to cope without him ? Can Sam Curran be a mini Ben Stokes ?

Preed

U19 12th Man
Our one day bowling is clueless.we find a good left hander and leave him out for a rest poor thing.I fear that appointing the previous boss of the Australian womens team will come back to bite us.WHow many games will we have to lose before we come to our senses and get a proper selector in charge who does not bow to the old boys net work.To many players living on past memories

Dendarii

International Debutant
Hehe. I wonder if there's been any instance of two batters at the crease both averaging over 60 in ODIs (sans this pair.)
Maybe Ryan ten Doeschate and Tom Cooper? Ten Doeschate has a career average of 67 and I think Cooper also had a crazily high average at some point. But they got there bullying Associates, whereas Van der Dussen and Malan have done it against full members.

Preed

U19 12th Man
Who on earth thinks Livingston is a bowler.Total rubbish and his batting has not been much better .He needs to shake himself up and stop living on the biggest hit syndrome