• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* West Indies in South Africa 2022/23

StephenZA

Hall of Fame Member
That was poor Mulder... must have realized the man was there! Good innings though, important innings. Needs to learn how to rotate strike.

Stefan9

International Debutant
Should have hit and not try to keep it down. Would have gone for 6 with extra pace and altitude. Him trying to roll the wrists on it cost him.

Marius

International Debutant
Really chuffed for Temba. I've criticised him a lot in the past and I still think he got more Tests than many others would have got, given his record, but in the past two/three years he has been our best bat and he deserves his spot now. And he's finally repaying the faith.

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
That a flawless knock. Dominated the scoring entirely and paced it wonderfully. SA were ****ed without him too. Just amazing.

WICFan

U19 Captain
Terrific from Temba, ripping this away from us.

Pathetic captaincy after tea though. WTF is the obsession with Roston Chase? Literally the pivotal moment in this test and we bowled Chase? I'm so fed up of the guy, just want him out of my side.
Never looked like getting a wicket.

Kenneth Viljoen

International Debutant
Temba jou lekker ding ! Now that's how a captain should play , I'll eat my humble pie ..he's absolutely dominated this innings hasn't he..Can he get a double? Haven't seen one from a SA batsman in a while , I think Hashim Amla was the last one in 2016 ..I could be wrong

Dendarii

International Debutant
Can he get a double? Haven't seen one from a SA batsman in a while , I think Hashim Amla was the last one in 2016 ..I could be wrong
Amla was indeed the last one, although Elgar and Faf have both made 199 since then. But yes, a double is very much on the cards for Bavuma. Obviously, all sorts of things can happen at the start of a new day, but we certainly have enough batting left to give him support, so I reckon there's a good chance of it happening.

StephenZA

Hall of Fame Member
Amla was indeed the last one, although Elgar and Faf have both made 199 since then. But yes, a double is very much on the cards for Bavuma. Obviously, all sorts of things can happen at the start of a new day, but we certainly have enough batting left to give him support, so I reckon there's a good chance of it happening.
Ssshhhh….

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
Terrific from Temba, ripping this away from us.

Pathetic captaincy after tea though. WTF is the obsession with Roston Chase? Literally the pivotal moment in this test and we bowled Chase? I'm so fed up of the guy, just want him out of my side.
He has dirty pictures of someone/people who matter.

Tom Flint

International Regular
Been a great series to follow the scorecards, wi more than held their own in both tests. Just missing the world class consistent batsman they have done since chanderpaul.
Temba been the only difference in this test so far so congratulations