• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Second Test at Lord's

ajdude

International Coach
sky jumping the gun by changing the 6 in the wickets column to a 7 even though it was given not out

ajdude

International Coach
why the **** should it be down to the audio if there's nothing on hotspot? what the actual ****?!

that is ****ing unbelievable, it can't be overturned surely

Expressway76

U19 Vice-Captain
Snicko says out too. What we can safely gather from this series is that Hotspot is having some serious problems.

Last edited:

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Thought there was a little mark on hotspot though tbh.
It's impossible to tell. From Hughes onwards hotspot has basically been useless. I think the TV ump has made the right call but I'm not gonna get too upset about people who complain

greg

International Debutant
Incredible how many thin nicks there have been though. What are they putting on their bats?

Listening to TMS it sounds as if there is a new protocol going on though - which is that sound and deflection are sufficient to overule lack of hotspot.

91Jmay

International Coach
If you are using hotspot you can't simply ignore it. TBH I am less convinced about hotspot as this game goes on. Snicko seems far more reliable.