• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Season XII Results and Discussion Thread

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
Wow, awesome debut by Bowen, good to see Travis getting some wickets on his return as well. Pretty pathetic performance personally, but a good win nonetheless.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Wow, awesome debut by Bowen, good to see Travis getting some wickets on his return as well. Pretty pathetic performance personally, but a good win nonetheless.
Yeah I killed it tbh. I reckon I'll be hit and miss though this year..

I was just wondering, who is everyone in our team? Just when people are talking about themselves, I know which player you are. Cheers.

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
well played Colts!
very happy with that effort of us, and Jaso is smacking it :D
myself can only hope that I keep on performing like this.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Well done Colt's great win, what were you saying yesterday Smitty?
I never said we were going to win.

In any case, pretty good display I thought, considering how inexperienced and depleted the side is. I thought we did well to fight as hard as we did until the very end. If it wasn't for Weber we probably would've won, which is no mean feat.

Pretty ****ted off with my own performance, I can't keep throwing a ridiculous amount of starts away all season like I did last. I think the tally's up to around 25 50's and only 3 100's. Dire.

corza_nz

School Boy/Girl Captain
dont worry black tough loss. we'll come good very soon.
im gettin fed up with myself. keep gettin starts and then gettin out in the 30s and 40s.

Hoppy1987

U19 Debutant
Well done Colts, You may not of said you would win Smitty but you were implying Blacks were better than Colts

Travis_Teh

International Regular
Updated Table:

Code:
Team	Played	Won	Lost	Drawn	Tied	Bat	Bowl	Points
Colts	3	2	1	0	0	8	9	45
Blue	2	1	0	1	0	8	5	31
Red	2	1	1	0	0	8	5	27
Green	2	1	1	0	0	5	6	25
Black	3	0	2	1	0	8	8	20

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Interesting to see how many points Black have racked up in batting and bowling. Clearly lacking the killer punch, i.e Pickup and Cloete.