• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Season 11 Discussion and Results

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
That's a tough loss Colts. Very happy we competed in all innings. Gelman is in stunning form atm.

Credit where credit is due. Smith hit some good runs given his poor form this season.

Travis_Teh

International Regular
Holy **** at Wilson's figures!!

Updated Table :

Code:
Team	Played	Won	Lost	Drawn	Tied	Bat	Bowl	Points
Black	14	10	4	0	0	37	41	218
Red	14	10	3	1	0	24	40	208
Green	14	5	8	1	0	16	39	129
Blue	13	4	9	0	0	24	39	119
Colts	13	4	9	0	0	13	37	106
So much for green making the final ;)
Two matches for Red to try and take top spot! The wooden spoon is still (technically) up for debate from the other 3 teams!

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
That's four consecutive 50's, although I should've made at least one of those a hundred, I can't complain considering my form for the majority of the season. Me and Buts seem to be putting partnerships together every innings, poor bloke deserved at least one century though.

Good to hit the winners coloumn again boys, lets drive this home and take what should've been our title last year.

EDIT: Wilson, you ****ing freak! What a gun.

Last edited:

mikeW

International Vice-Captain
Very happy with the teams win as well as my career best bowling. keep the good times rolling blacks!

chooka_nick

International 12th Man
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
Cricket Web Black won by 4 wickets.
Man of the Match: CR Butler
I'm sick of this. I'm always getting starts... I'm always taking wickets... but never enough. I cant make more than fifty and I cant take more than three wickets. Thomas, Gelman and I should form a potent weapon, but I can't capture my form of years past. It's about time Colts dropped me and tried something else.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Travis_Teh said:
The life of an aggressive opening quick bowler, eh? :(

Yeah. We should form a club when were retire. Buy a pub, sit back, put up our creaky knees, rest our sore backs and remember the good times...:mellow:

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
NZTailender said:
Yeah. We should form a club when were retire. Buy a pub, sit back, put up our creaky knees, rest our sore backs and remember the good times...:mellow:
That's what training is for...:ph34r:

Hoggy31

International Captain
chooka_nick said:
I'm sick of this. I'm always getting starts... I'm always taking wickets... but never enough. I cant make more than fifty and I cant take more than three wickets. Thomas, Gelman and I should form a potent weapon, but I can't capture my form of years past. It's about time Colts dropped me and tried something else.
Have a cry.