• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Season 11 Discussion and Results

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
Go the Reds!! another good performance..
Markus what a gun. Feel sorry for Fuller being run out on 99 (well played son)...
Anyway Reds back to their BEST!!

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Great stuff by Clapham for the Reds. :)

COLTS!! We bowled tremendously well to defend that total, Wright and Macanmamara really dominated. Nice to get my first wicket also. Hopefully we can start our way up the tables. Lots of quality bowling options for us, hopefully the batting can stand up.

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
marc71178 said:
Embarassing for Greens there, beaten by Yellows!
Table said:
Table: Green 17pts (P5 W3 L2, +0.92), Red 16pts (P5 W4 L1, +0.03), Blue 16pts (P5 W3 L2, +0.49), Colts 10pts (P5 W2 L3, -0.35), Black 1pt (P4 L4, -1.33)
Still top :p

In other news, the Blacks are doing well.

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Nnanden said:
Great stuff by Clapham for the Reds. :)
Cheers :) I would've been happy with 1 wicket, taking 3 was a bonus!! Especially as they were all top order batsmen :)

Nice effort REDS!!!! Especially Markus, Luff & Robbins!!! Well played guys :cool:

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
I've got a thing for scores in the 90s. I think that's about the 5th or 6th one, in one dayers.

Anyway, disappointing to lose, though I really think the frailty of the batting without three top order test players was to blame. I thought we were in a good position to win through the middle overs, but we just ran out of batsmen.

Slats4ever

International Vice-Captain
sweet start to the season reds. Our 4 day form's been exceptional in comparison to years of late and it's already shaping up to be a two horse race. Time for some of the young guns to cover for the experience guys whilst we're away on tour.

The od's have been solid as well and provided we keep on winning games stuff bonus points

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
marc71178 said:
Embarassing for Greens there, beaten by Yellows!

indeed.

Very poor batting there guys, really collapsed badly. Solid effort with the ball, but no support from the batsmen (except Malone). The batting really needs to boost.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Wednesday 27th September
CW Red vs Pakistan XI (OD)

Thursday 28th September
CW Green vs Pakistan XI (OD)

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
Wednesday 27th September
CW Red vs Pakistan XI (OD)

Thursday 28th September
CW Green vs Pakistan XI (OD)

Sounds good... Get on the reds for another good win!