• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Season 10 Club Check-in

Loony BoB

International Captain
NZTailender said:
Maybe he's saying "be emo"?
I got that much, I just don't know the 'why' behind it. :p Although I used to be a pretty nifty poet a few years back, I did. ;)

AUST_HiTMaN

International Debutant
Now now, lets not throw allegations around like that.

Just because I don't crave for the feeling of the razor burning into my flesh. And hell, poems are a fantastic method of expressing ones hatred for the world, and life in general.

But each to their own Mr Towns.

Loony BoB

International Captain
My poems are more a great way of advising on the downsides of entrusting a frog to search for your pet fly...

cricketboy29

International Regular
Loony BoB said:
My poems are more a great way of advising on the downsides of entrusting a frog to search for your pet fly...
I can do nothing but echo the words of my captain, To Each His Own :p

David

International 12th Man
One wonders how I missed this thread.

David "Pingy" Kennett
Cricketweb Red

GO REDS!

Loony BoB

International Captain
Those yet to sign in...

CW Colts
AS Das (Reminder email sent)
JB Brown (I don't know his email and he hasn't posted for about a month)
JP McNamara (Reminder email sent, however I understand he's currently in Sri Lanka)
CD McKern (Reminder email sent)
KS Wright (Reminder email sent)

CW Green
PR Sajith
RG Verghese (!)
SC Popat
NG Scott
HG Warwick

CW Blue
D Jellett

CW Black
I Desi
S Jones
CB Benjamin
GS Gooljar

Unsigned
Bharanidharan
MS Smith

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
Loony BoB said:
JP McNamara (Reminder email sent, however I understand he's currently in Sri Lanka)

yeah hes active but unavailable for a little while, i think his current status might exempt hom from having to post in this thread

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Just talking to Jack on MSN. He'd liked to be shown as active

I.E

JP McNamara
Cricket Web Colts

Loony BoB

International Captain
An updated list...

CW Colts
AS Das (Reminder email sent)

CW Green
PR Sajith
RG Verghese (!)
SC Popat
NG Scott

CW Blue
D Jellett

CW Black
I Desi

Also McKern and Bharanidharan, although they recently signed in to the Colts / Green threads respectively.

Last edited: