• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

Athlai

Not Terrible
This was pretty bad too:

A remote delay seems likely, I suspect that angle they cut to was on Goldust/AJ about a second prior to the cut, and when Kane raised his arm slightly, they shifted to Kane/Reigns. Slight delayed production cut to the better angle, which was now not even bloody on Goldust and they kooked the shot entirely.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
wonder if it's gonna be Dean vs Roman at fastlane. shouldn't be. but the authority announcing the headline after a Dean/Roman tag match makes me wonder

edit i honestly think there's a lot that makes sense, character and story wise. It'd be a great Authority screw over if Roman loses his automatic rematch and has to beat his best friend to get it back. But there's so much that could be wrong, crowd wise.

Last edited:

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
wonder if it's gonna be Dean vs Roman at fastlane. shouldn't be. but the authority announcing the headline after a Dean/Roman tag match makes me wonder

edit i honestly think there's a lot that makes sense, character and story wise. It'd be a great Authority screw over if Roman loses his automatic rematch and has to beat his best friend to get it back. But there's so much that could be wrong, crowd wise.
They've made the crowd part of it an even bigger issue by adding Brock to it.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Pretty good RAW I thought. Surprised they didn't save Styles vs Jericho for Wrestlemania, seemed like a very obvious chance for a novel big event-type match for me. "Styles vs Jericho for the first time ever" would have been quite a hook imo. But I guess they needed to have him beat someone fairly credible (which I suppose Jericho still is, even though iirc he's not won a feud since that one he had with Edge all those years ago), and it looks like there's more to come from those two.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Also thought it was quite funny that HHH's promo pretty much immediately turned to answering Dan's question about why he would want the title etc...

Athlai

Not Terrible
Pretty good RAW I thought. Surprised they didn't save Styles vs Jericho for Wrestlemania, seemed like a very obvious chance for a novel big event-type match for me. "Styles vs Jericho for the first time ever" would have been quite a hook imo. But I guess they needed to have him beat someone fairly credible (which I suppose Jericho still is, even though iirc he's not won a feud since that one he had with Edge all those years ago), and it looks like there's more to come from those two.
I'd say it also has a lot to do with AJ still being groomed in the "WWE way", Jericho is a ringmaster, who is a fantastic technical wrestler and capable of working with all styles (lol). He is also probably one of the few people who could call a match to Styles and not offend him for it.

Keeps Styles in the forefront and protects his introduction to the product. Solid booking. Where to from here though?

King Pietersen

International Captain
This Styles-Jericho match is weird. It's almost in slow motion, well Jericho is anyway. Like watching a John Cena match too with Jericho doing so much talking. Thought these two would have a lot more chemistry.