• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official * Pakistan vs New Zealand 2023

thundaboult

International Debutant
Watching the highlights of the 2nd T20 just makes the selectors commitment to Rachin the spin-bowling allrounder all the more infuriating. The dude is a pie-thrower. He'll bowl some good balls here and there, but he's Root-tier at best.
Snakebit by the bitsnpieces snake

G. S. Kohli

International Vice-Captain
Sport NZ (Sky Sports 1) will broadcast the games in New Zealand

PAK v NZ: Live in the UK
All matches in the series will be broadcast live on Sky Sports Cricket and Sky Sports Main Event. Live streaming will be available on the SkyGo platform. Telecast will begin at 9.20am UK time.

PAK v NZ: Live in Pakistan
PTV Sports will broadcast the tour in the host country with streaming available online at Ary Zap app, along with Vidly.tv, Tamasha and tapmad.

PAK v NZ: Live in India
In India, the matches will be shown live on the Sony Sports Network – Ten 5 and SonyLiv app. Telecast begins at 3pm IST.

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
He's a Chad for sticking to his guns about not being able to catch up with playing dots in LO matches and criticising guys like Kohli, Williamson and Babar even though I don't agree with him though. Shows conviction.

G. S. Kohli

International Vice-Captain
New Zealand Squad: Chad Bowes, Tom Latham(w/c), Mark Chapman, Cole McConchie, Daryl Mitchell, James Neesham, Will Young, Ish Sodhi, Adam Milne, Henry Shipley, Matt Henry, Dane Cleaver, Blair Tickner, Rachin Ravindra, Ben Lister
Pakistan Squad: Mohammad Rizwan(w), Babar Azam(c), Shan Masood, Iftikhar Ahmed, Mohammad Haris, Saim Ayub, Shadab Khan, Mohammad Nawaz, Shaheen Afridi, Naseem Shah, Haris Rauf, Fakhar Zaman, Faheem Ashraf, Zaman Khan, Imad Wasim, Ihsanullah

9.30 pm IST
Today : april 14
Not good for me, too late

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
He's a Chad for sticking to his guns about not being able to catch up with playing dots in LO matches and criticising guys like Kohli, Williamson and Babar even though I don't agree with him though. Shows conviction.
He may have joked about the stringent security details they had there and then some of my enthusiastic country-men exaggerated and then it went viral. Don't think there would be anything more to it.

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Pakistan lost 3-0 to an SL side without several key players in 2019 and lost to NZ A 2 months ago too.