• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official **** Pakistan in Zimbabwe

salman85

International Debutant
He's hardly been inconsistent.I'm really looking forward to how he fares against Srilanka and England in the upcoming series.

salman85

International Debutant
Hafeez should be allowed to wear his shorts over his trousers, and a cape! When was the last time one man stole the show - match after match for Pakistan? - Cricinfo.

Brilliant :D

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
He's hardly been inconsistent.I'm really looking forward to how he fares against Srilanka and England in the upcoming series.
I know but equally he hasn't played many Tests. He needs to continually put in these good performances for a period like Swann did.

Xuhaib

International Coach
decent finish to the tour. Played 6 won 6 not the most challenging of opposition but you can only beat whats infront of you.

Xuhaib

International Coach
think it will be 1-1.

Pakistan will have their one customary collapse for the series then we will have our customary one awesome performance for the series and the flat pitches of middle east will ensure their is one draw.