• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan in the West Indies

Mecnun

U19 Debutant
Inzy is the man for 2nd innings when chips are down and pressure is building.. feel sorry for Brown though what a forgettable match he is having!! although he has a chance to make amends...not too many amends I hope ;)

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
The comeback continues! Me like. Poor Windies.

Full credit to Pakistan though, especially Kaneria.

Legglancer

State Regular
honestbharani said:
It was an unlucky dismissal, IMHO. The ball did not deserve a wicket and it was certainly nowhere near a bad shot.

Ok Richard ... :D

seriously you may be right as I was only following the game through cricinfo yesterday.

Duncan

U19 Debutant
A good win for Pakistan... they become the first South Asian team to win in Sabina... they'll be a bit disappointed they did not win the series though... they threw away the first match with their first innings collapse.

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
Duncan said:
A good win for Pakistan... they become the first South Asian team to win in Sabina... they'll be a bit disappointed they did not win the series though... they threw away the first match with their first innings collapse.
... and WI threw away the second match with a second-innings collapse. Bye-bye Mr. Shep.

Beleg

International Regular
Shepard was an endearing sort of a chap. Seemed like a good sport. Sad to see him go, certainly did bring a lot of colour to the game.

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
Kaneria is growing in stature all the time, it will be interesting to see how my Englishmen play him this winter

Congrats to Pakistan for winning the second match against a depleted WI side and rewing the series in the battle of minnows! Pak have made a habit of comming back from behind to drew a test series!!

This has been one of the weakest WI side i can remember, just few months back SA team white washed them, yet Pakistan struggled badly against them and were able to drew the series with pure luck.

cricket player

International Debutant
vandemataram said:
Congrats to Pakistan for winning the second match against a depleted WI side and rewing the series in the battle of minnows! Pak have made a habit of comming back from behind to drew a test series!!

This has been one of the weakest WI side i can remember, just few months back SA team white washed them, yet Pakistan struggled badly against them and were able to drew the series with pure luck.
Pure luck???

I dont think it was pure luck that won them the match Rather it was hard fought and some good bowling by danish that did the job.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
vandemataram said:

You really are a joke.

Duncan

U19 Debutant
vandemataram said:

Oh please... these are the same "minnows" that drew with you guys last April... and whupped you in the ODIs. As for South Africa white washing Windies ... they only won 2 out of 4 tests... the rest were drawn... that's not all that impressive.

As for Pakistan struggling badly... well that's your opinion... they did quite well without their two best bowlers and second best batsmen.