• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England in NZ 2023

ashley bach

International Captain
Root is always the key wicket for whoever is playing England.

However if the chips are down then I’d back Stokes to take us home.
Here they are together to carry your mob home, with the help of the Barmy army cheering each run no doubt.

Tom Flint

International Regular
Well worth it having Blundell standing up just to combat England coming down the pitch to attack, or nullify that variable bounce. He might drop a half chance, but overall I think it will create more opportunities. Doing a great job so far.
Run out doesn't happen if he's standing back either. Bracewell throw was missing and Blundell wouldn't have had time to get there

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Stokes is odds on to go up a gear and smash a quick 40 odd from here which will get it done.

Niall

International Coach
No idea what a DAZN is, but ITV did a good job with the IPL before it was on Sky Sports. Matt Smith a jack-of-all-trades anchor.
Eddie Hearn's subscription site. It offers his boxers, PFL MMA, TNA Impact and ladies soccer and some e-sports. :detective

nzfan

International Vice-Captain
This is a good move, I feel like the only way we can get Root out is by bowling Bracewell.

Got to get Stokes forward though, he's tapped it on the back foot through out the over. This is a 70 meter boundary ground, you can afford to pitch it up. Mis-hit usually ends up a catch.

Ashes81

State Vice-Captain
Superb effort from NZ in the last couple of days to get back into this match and alot rests on these 2 at the crease - 50/50 game I'd say

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Henry looks like he's been snipered here.

Leaving the field. Hope it's not serious. No luck for him at all.