• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England in NZ 2023

Howe_zat

Audio File
I woke up, watched the video for a bit and the first thing I saw was them running four twos, so immediately felt tired.

Brook and Root looking fairly untroubled out there. Any deets on the attack?

ataraxia

International Coach
FC standard. Solia gets wickets, Mckay was hyper**** but looks to have maybe improved recently, Davey is one of a long list of Canterbury hack mediums, van Woerkom only has 1.5 WPM because all the hack mediums hack out wickets like hacks but is a decent spinner, Ashok is a young gun leggie.

Howe_zat

Audio File
I think Lawrence might have been dropped in the last over before tea. He slashed it well in the air towards long off and then ran one before it got back to an annoyed looking bowler. I have no further information.

The spinners have properly copped it. I wouldn't hold it against Jack Leach if he doesn't take a wicket tomorrow.

Molehill

International Captain
I think Lawrence might have been dropped in the last over before tea. He slashed it well in the air towards long off and then ran one before it got back to an annoyed looking bowler. I have no further information.

The spinners have properly copped it. I wouldn't hold it against Jack Leach if he doesn't take a wicket tomorrow.
That's just the approach England have to spinners these days. They did it to themselves in the warm up match in Pakistan. Leach may not take a wicket tomorrow, but he won't go at 9 an over either.

I'm wondering why Stokes didn't bat, but useful time in the middle for the others. Brook once again plundering runs.

ataraxia

International Coach
They thwacked it too hard to keep up an over rate. 150 over match, why's it even two innings a side at this point?