• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* New Zealand in India 2010

Meridio

International Regular
How can we suddenly be be so utterly rubbish after batting well in the first two tests? The pitch is even flatter than the last two, and the bowling's worse.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Ugh. Back to the tried and tested then. It's almost comforting... back to those good ol' collapsing ways. Wouldn't want to meddle with a good system.

Is it just me or are New Zealand always particularly bad after the start of play is delayed?

Blakey

State Vice-Captain
Hahahaa the REAL NZ cricket team have turned up to play.

The previous two tests was in fact Bangladesh whose playing kit was mixed up with NZ's.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Man I'm glad I put money on India to win this before the start of play.

This is really ghastly. Great opportunity for Hopkins to show how not terrible he really is.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Hopkins to score 74 supporting Ryder, who gets a double hundred. Southee to slog a quick 50. Then we bowl India out for 87, enforce the follow on and win.

NZ win and I beat Athlai in the avatar bet :)