• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* New Zealand in Bangladesh 2023/24

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Just managed to sort out some rivering to watch O'Rourke. I'm not surprised he's only 130k, though expect he has the physique to increase that if he wants.

Skyliner

International 12th Man
If Bangladesh are smart they’ll just hang in here, because they are going to get a lot of bad balls to feast on. Take it deep and put the BC’s under pressure.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Clarkson always had that lovely shape. His bowling looks slightly less like all his vertibrae are held together by steel rods, which they probably are, than last time I saw it. Handy.

thierry henry

International Coach
Has Clarkson been bowling much or is this one of those situations where a guy makes the Black Caps and gets asked to do something he doesn’t do for his province?

jcas0167

International Debutant
Has Clarkson been bowling much or is this one of those situations where a guy makes the Black Caps and gets asked to do something he doesn’t do for his province?
Reminds me Hadlee said in his book, about his time as head selector, CD complained they were getting Oram to bowl so much.