• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** New Zealand Domestic Season 2008/09

thierry henry

International Coach
imo of course...but given that he certainly seems to be shorter than the other tall members of the BCs like Franklin, Vettori, Mills etc

Polo23

International Debutant
What a giant...it's a shame he's only been bowling 130km/h of late. I think he needs a rest.

Still bowling quick Jimmy?

JimmyGS

First Class Debutant
What a giant...it's a shame he's only been bowling 130km/h of late. I think he needs a rest.

Still bowling quick Jimmy?
He needs to get in the gym and lose that belly.

Nah, concentrating on swinging it and bowling areas. Also starting to turn more and more into a batting allrounder.

Btw, just looked up Southee on cricinfo, his batting strike rate in ODIs, T20Is and Domestic T20 games is exactly 100.00. Amazing.

Last edited:

Polo23

International Debutant
He needs to get in the gym and lose that belly.

Nah, concentrating on swinging it and bowling areas. Also starting to turn more and more into a batting allrounder.

Btw, just looked up Southee on cricinfo, his batting strike rate in ODIs, T20Is and Domestic T20 games is exactly 100.00. Amazing.
Oh no...OH NO! You are going the way of every other seamer in New Zealand. I'm going to have to turn myself into a tearaway quick, no one else will do it!

Yeah, noticed that on Southee's page a couple of days ago...uncanny.

Flem274*

123/5
Might go watch CD vs Otago today.

Last time I went Ross Taylor almost killed me with his slog sweeps. Pukekura Park boundaries...

Athlai

Not Terrible
Damn when Otago get a platform in a OD match they are dangerous, at 158/2 with 22 overs in hand they have 3 of the best strikers in the domestic scene to come.

NT Broom
NL McCullum
D Mascarenhas

This game should be a cracker.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Good to see Southee doing well too.
Yeah, great. Shame one of his victims was Guptill though, want to see him get some runs before Australia.

A century for Reece Young? A bit surprised, to be honest.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Indeed.

Thompson must be close to an ODI call-up though, 3-45 in a score of 311 is pretty exceptional. Must be a more reliable option than Gillespie at least.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Indeed.

Thompson must be close to an ODI call-up though, 3-45 in a score of 311 is pretty exceptional. Must be a more reliable option than Gillespie at least.
Yeah I'm willing to go that Thompson is a better option than Gillespie. Still reckon O'Brien would be good, just has the right attitude.