• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official Netherlands in South Africa - The Big One III***

Heboric

International Debutant
Good to know there's at least one other person in the world who has read them. I just have the final book to read, although I've also been reading some of the spinoffs as well.
Their are some that read them, you can find various booktubers who rates the series highly.
Of the main series I have two to go

MrPrez

International Debutant
The whole IPL rights situation was an insane leverage play by both parties.

They were both playing chicken to see who would budge first since there is no real alternative that could afford the IPL rights in Africa.

MultiChoice were hoping they could get a discount; ViaCom wanted to be paid in full.

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
Really weird scorecard. Netherlands have hit as many sixes as they have fours but only made 190 in 45 overs. Is there something weird with the ground dimensions?

Dendarii

International Debutant
On recent form the Saffers will chase this down in about 10 overs
They might just try to do that. I think there's still the threat of rain around, so knocking off the runs as quickly as possible is definitely in South Africa's interest.

Stefan9

International Debutant
The whole IPL rights situation was an insane leverage play by both parties.

They were both playing chicken to see who would budge first since there is no real alternative that could afford the IPL rights in Africa.

MultiChoice were hoping they could get a discount; ViaCom wanted to be paid in full.
Not really true when it comes to SA. probably for the rest of africa. But for SA they had streaming options in disney +, amazon prime, apple and dazn.