• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official***Match #31 - Pakistan vs Bangladesh - October 31st - Kolkata (D/N)

Molehill

International Captain
This should pretty much guarantee Bangladesh to one of the bottom 2 positions (and not in the Champions Trophy) - they'd need to beat both SL and Aus to have any chance of not being one. I don't see that happening.

Socerer 01

International Captain
This should pretty much guarantee Bangladesh to one of the bottom 2 positions (and not in the Champions Trophy) - they'd need to beat both SL and Aus to have any chance of not being one. I don't see that happening.
at this stage good riddance they need to get the **** in order in their house

Kenneth Viljoen

International Debutant
QUOTE="srbhkshk, post: 5096298, member: 34307"]
I didn't expect anything from Bangladesh and I am still disappointed.
[/QUOTE]
Same here , Especially Tanzid Hasan and Shanto ..

14 innings combined for 187 runs .