• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Match#3- Afghanistan vs Bangladesh

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member
We got lucky that the match is on dharmasala where I’d assume that spin wont play that bigger of a role. Afghanistan relies mostly on their spinners so if there is a bit of grass and pace on the pitch then it reduces their strength. I’d go with-

1. Liton
2. Tanzid
3. Shanto
4. Shakib
5. Hridoy
6. Mushfiq
7. Miraz
8. Mahedi
9. Taskin
10. Fizz
11. Hasan

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member
Afghanistan got the better out of Bangladesh in their most recent encounter
I dont think we got better out of them any time except the last asia cup match. Liton got to play well tomorrow or else we will be in huge trouble. I don’t know the condition of the pitch but as much as I remember that pitches there got grass and good carry. I might be wrong though. If its the case then we are in business.

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I dont think we got better out of them any time except the last asia cup match. Liton got to play well tomorrow or else we will be in huge trouble. I don’t know the condition of the pitch but as much as I remember that pitches there got grass and good carry. I might be wrong though. If its the case then we are in business.
Just hope for an even contest. Bangladesh need to get rid of their openers cheaply. Those two, Gurbaz and Ibrahim are capable of making daddy 100s

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member
Just hope for an even contest. Bangladesh need to get rid of their openers cheaply. Those two, Gurbaz and Ibrahim are capable of making daddy 100s
Yeah the first two matches were fairly one sided although Netherlands gave few scares. It could be the one down to the wire. But if Gurbaz and Zadran gets going, the match could be one sided as well.

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
I'm quietly excited for AFG. They've got the spinners and top order to give any team a run for their money.

Reactions: FBU

slippy888

International Captain
You guys might be grinning but this is Rashid Khan most important batting innings of his career, if he can guide Afghanistan to 240 and they win this match in a world cup he will be a hero in Kabul

Tec15

First Class Debutant
I guess one way to make up for the empty crowds is for the DJ to shout his idiot head off.