• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Match 28 - Bangladesh v England

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Spark

Global Moderator
Shazhad definitely prefers the RHs. In fact I think he often forgets that he isn't bowling to them.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
It's so hard to like Bangladesh, and they're playing England frbs.

Last edited:

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Nasser calls it straight away. Bowl straight, which is the tactic, means hit off stumo. Not bowl on middle and leg.

And immediately Shezhad strikes by hitting off stump.

cnerd123

likes this
Sigh, I hate being right.

Gem of a delivery tho, would have done in most batsmen. Raqibul can consider himself a touch unlucky.

Don't like runouts. No need for tight singles when you're cruising like they were.

Spark

Global Moderator
Fairplay, excellent ball, not the best shot though.

EDIT: hmm, looks like it darted away. retract the second half of the above then.

TumTum

Banned
Played completely down the wrong line imo, thats why he shifted himself to the off-side just as he missed it.

cnerd123

likes this
Played completely down the wrong line imo, thats why he shifted himself to the off-side just as he missed it.
Looked to me like he expected it to come in with the angle, and so was trying to play inside the line. But it straightened a touch and he was quite beaten.

Spark

Global Moderator
This is such dire stuff. Can't recall so much legside rubbish being bowled with such frequency in the recent past.