• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Match 17# India vs Bangladesh - The Pune Clash

srbhkshk

International Captain
I wonder if we will try batting first today if we win the toss, all three wins have been chases.

centurymaker

Cricketer Of The Year
I think Pune is one ground where iirc chasing is definitely easier but then it depends on the type of pitch too..

Molehill

International Captain
Bangladesh opt to bat first. I'd be surprised if this turned out to be our first decent game of the tournament.

Molehill

International Captain
India not even appealing for an lbw which would've been out on review....such is their confidence against Tanzid I guess.

number11

State 12th Man
I honestly wanted BD to emerge as a good side but nearly 25 years after test status was attained, they look the same rabble. I'm rooting for them today insofar as I typically cheer for an underdog but I suspect this won't be pretty.

centurymaker

Cricketer Of The Year
Siraj has to be dropped next match. He is averaging more than 58 this world cup and getting smashed all over.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Siraj's form is extremely concerning. We don't have the pace bowling depth to compensate if he doesn't improve.