• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Match #10 — Australia Vs South Africa Oct 12th, Lucknow

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
I just don’t get how Smith is allowed to captain but Warner isn’t. I’ve seen when Warner captained in Ipl for Sunrisers and thought he was a damn fine captain.
Warner's a fine captain but he got banned permanatly from captaincy after sandpaper gate, smith only got 3 years.

Gob

International Coach
Just drop the Warner captain talk jeez

Cummins shouldn't be the captain though. It is ridiculous that they made him the captain in all 3 formats

loterry1994

International Debutant
Just drop the Warner captain talk jeez

Cummins shouldn't be the captain though. It is ridiculous that they made him the captain in all 3 formats
It’s going to be either Marsh or Head going to the build up the next World Cup I reckon. Think they both decent candidates. For Cummins not just the captaincy his spot in the side should be questioned as well. His form in short formats haven’t been great for a while now

Kenneth Viljoen

International Debutant
On the other hand are South Africa real contenders now? They have a real good long batting line up and their bowling has good variety. Way better than their 2019 side who was aging and on their last legs.
Nope , still have a lot to prove ..the last T20 WC we were supposed to get to the knockouts with a straight forward win over Netherlands, didn't happen ..This team has a trust deficit that needs to be eradicated first

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
What do AUS even do after this game? They've already shuffled the middle order once and that did no good.

loterry1994

International Debutant
[/QUOTE]
What do AUS even do after this game? They've already shuffled the middle order once and that did no good.
Maybe Green in as opener and Marsh bats number 5. They’re top/middle order just a mess right now and it starts from the top. Warner can’t get going as quick these days and puts more pressure on the other opener. Abott in for someone not sure who theyll drop though I would of said Cummins but you can’t drop the captain

King Kane

International Debutant
Hayden talking about the great Australian players like Border, Waugh, Ponting, Clarke and Finch.

I'm surprised he didn't put himself in there along with his buddy Langer.