• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official** Malaysia Tri-Series

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Taylor hasn't bowled in a proper game for months. Played a couple of Twenty20 matches, but wasn't allowed to tour with the 'A' team due to being injury prone.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Edwards seems to have turned a bit of a corner for mine. Been pretty dangerous lately. Collymore is just so accurate, not using him is just stupidity. He`s the McGrath for the Windies ODI-wise.

kwigibo

School Boy/Girl Captain
Even if you're backwards enough to think Katich is serving the team well playing like this, can we get rid of him just for being so ludicrously, ridiculously boring to watch. I can understand not being able to pick the gap, but he's not even trying.

adharcric

International Coach
A few things to point out here ...

-quite some idiotic captaincy from Lara so far today in terms of bowling changes
-katich stands out like an ugly duckling in this aussie lineup, it's not about his inability to score boundaries but rather his inability to rotate the strike, something which every other aussie batsman does with excellence
-these west indian quicks need to calm down and learn from bradshaw, who has 20 less yards of pace but is so much more effective on occasions like this

Great Birtannia

U19 Captain
"Anchors" don't waste 70 balls to get 36 runs and get out either, they press on and make a big score.

In his 39 innings, Katich has finished up in the 30-40 run range 10 times (a couple of NOs admittedly) and has only made the one century. Not good enough for a bloke striking at 70, a measley 52 today. Chris Gayle will wipe that out in 15 balls.

Also, how bloody often does he get out to a soft dismissal like that when trying to up the pace? Grrrrrr.

I hereby impose a summer long ban on me posting about the hack. It's going to be a long one.

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Great Birtannia said:
"Anchors" don't waste 70 balls to get 36 runs and get out either, they press on and make a big score.

In his 39 innings, Katich has finished up in the 30-40 run range 10 times (a couple of NOs admittedly) and has only made the one century. Not good enough for a bloke striking at 70, a measley 52 today. Chris Gayle will wipe that out in 15 balls.

Also, how bloody often does he get out to a soft dismissal like that when trying to up the pace? Grrrrrr.
:@ My sentiments exactly!!! i thought he'd gotten over the Jaques Kallis test batting thing when he scored that Century:dry: ... apparently not!!!