• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official***Kenya in UK/Netherlands

alvarez

First Class Debutant
+G Wilson lbw b Odoyo 0 (4 balls, 0x4, 0x6) SR: 0.00
Partnership of 0 in 7 balls

Good start by the Kenyans again.

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
Yep, but that wicket is getting infamous for low scores.

18/2 before some heavy rain interrupts play.

Chemosit

First Class Debutant
Alvarez what part of Aus are you in? - this is a really hard country to follow Associate cricket from due to the time zones.

Without having watched any of the Kenyan dismissals in the last match, I am guessing a bit, but I would be willing to bet that at least half were to ill-judged shots.

Constant shuffling of the batting line up can't help either.

alvarez

First Class Debutant
Alvarez what part of Aus are you in? - this is a really hard country to follow Associate cricket from due to the time zones.

Without having watched any of the Kenyan dismissals in the last match, I am guessing a bit, but I would be willing to bet that at least half were to ill-judged shots.

Constant shuffling of the batting line up can't help either.
Brisbane.

Chemosit

First Class Debutant
lucky bugger - at least it is warmer up there.

Well it is looking like the rain is going to win again, so I'm off to bed. At least I can dream that a Kenyan batsman will actually play a decent innings sometime soon :unsure:

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
Kenya's last opportunity to save a bad tour especially for the batsmen.

According to the cricinfo stats there has only been one century and about 3 50s all Summer.

Chemosit

First Class Debutant
Rain has the final say - a fitting end really to what has been a miserable tour.

20-20 WC qualifier was a disaster.

IC has worked out well, partly due to rain & player absence from The Netherlands, but at least the guys did what was needed.

ODIs have been very disappointing, though when you consider they have only played one and a half of a possible six, it could have worked out very differently.

Anyway back home and some rebuilding to do against the Pakistan Academy. Hopefully one or two of the fringe players will get a shot and do enough to cement a place...